Friday, March 19, 2021

Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious My simple fish roll🥐🥟

My simple fish roll🥐🥟. Follow me on Instagram: tastycity_ Song MBB - Wake Up (Vlog No Copyright Music) Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music Video Link. In this tutorial you will learn how to make fish rolls a snack Thank you for watching I hope you enjoyed the video. if you have any questions or a request. Packed with protein and tons of flavor, fish rolls are a tasty snack all over the world.

My simple fish roll🥐🥟 Use your fingers to press and seal the edges. This Cameroonian fish roll recipe is simply the best. Learn how to make the right dough and perfect fish filling. My simple fish roll🥐🥟 most diverse and own ideal flavor that unique. Few types of My simple fish roll🥐🥟 recipes are also sufficient simple to process and do not take lengthy. Though not everyone likes My simple fish roll🥐🥟 food, nowadays several people are getting attached and like the various My simple fish roll🥐🥟 foods on hand. This could be visible from the number of restaurants that provide My simple fish roll🥐🥟 as one of the dishes. You can have My simple fish roll🥐🥟 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My simple fish roll🥐🥟

  1. It's of Flour 1 &1/2 cup.
  2. You need Pinch of salt.
  3. You need of Water. Oil for frying.
  4. Prepare of For the filling.
  5. It's of Shredded fish.
  6. You need 1 of big onion.
  7. You need 2 of red bell peppers.
  8. It's 1 of green pepper.
  9. It's 2 of scotch peppers.
  10. It's of Some cabbage.
  11. Prepare 1 serving spoon of oil.
  12. You need 2 of maggi.
  13. You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
  14. Prepare 1 tea spoon of curry & thyme.
  15. Prepare 3 of garlic cloves for aroma.

It is the ultimate Cameroonian fish roll recipe. I never get tired of them. Just like with chin chin, I have have to stop myself from eating too much in order to save my waistline from iniquity. Nigerian Fish Roll: The Best Fish Roll Recipe - Tinuolasblog %. · Thai Fish Cakes - This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home!

My simple fish roll🥐🥟 step by step

  1. In a bowl mix flour salt & water knead very well & make a sticky dough then set aside..
  2. Crush the red & green bell peppers, scotch bonnet & add into the pan, slice the onions & add too add the ground nut oil & fry then add in the shredded fish, cabbage, garlic, maggi,salt, curry & thyme. Fry for a couple of minutes & set aside..
  3. On your chopping board cut the dough into 6 pieces & roll each piece into long cylinder shape & add in the filling & roll it over use oil to tip the edges & roll. Repeat the process until the dough is finished then fry in hot oil & then serve😋😋happy eating & do have a wonderful meal bye❤️.

Very simple Thai Street Food recipe, quick and easy to make! African Fish Roll (Fish pie) -- a popular West African street food - specifically in Cameroon,Nigeria and Ghana that is made with some sort of shortcut pastry filled with sardines and spices. These fried fish pies are crunchy, slightly sweet, spicy and oh so good!! 🥐. 🥖. 🥨. 🥟. 🥠. Smoked Fish Roll is a food item cooked using the Cooking Set. Smoked Fish Roll can be cooked in a Cooking Set by adding the correct combination of ingredients.

To get ingredients for production My simple fish roll🥐🥟 recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample kinds of My simple fish roll🥐🥟 that are easy and fast to process into delicious dish. You can always practice this My simple fish roll🥐🥟 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook different foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

No comments:

Post a Comment